Constructed in the late 1897 this inn replaced an earlier one of the same name. It is known that William Dutnall ran the inn at one time as did Arthur Weymouth in 1901. Arthur had two servants living in the building named Emma Watts and Emma shepherd as well as a barmaid and 5 boarders. The inn is two-storeys high with dormer windows and built of brick. The building has now been converted into dwellings.